Straight outta Oakhurst
Tasks & Projects
- Determine properties of Twig Blight Elixir.
- Gery Kypwe’s Treasure: Attempt to use the map in Ruff’s Tome to find Gery Kypwe’s secret treasure stash.
- Scout & survey the Great Rift.
- Escort Einarr to Deepwood Sniper Academy.
- Artamas Findanye
- decipher the treasure map
Adding a Member
Where N is the current number of members, new member must deposit 1/Nth of company assets to gain a 1/(N + 1) share. If they don’t have it up front, it can be loaned to then, with the loan being paid back by the 1/(N + 1)th of future earnings they would have received.
- If the full company earns an item, do the following:
- If an individual wants it, they deduct the resell value from their company account (or highest bid if two or more individuals want it)
- If no individual wants it, the company will vote to keep it or sell it
- If a sub-group earns an item, do the following:
- If an individual wants it, they monetarily compensate the other individuals to result in equal final value
- If no individual wants it, the company can agree to have the company buy it
- If the company doesn’t want it, the subgroup should sell it ASAP and split the proceeds
If you die, and you have no wealthy benefactors willing to raise you, the party will do so. In that case, you are financially responsible for 1/3 of the cost of bringing you back. The remaining 2/3rds is a company expense.